11.3.08

i think i have an addiction.....to paper

i think maybe, just possibly, i am addicted to paper poducts. now don't start thinking i am a little crazy - when i say paper products i mean magazines, card and sketchbooks not toliet paper. this realisation came when i went into town today and went into an art supply store. i spent 1 hour looking at paper and couldn't make up my mind because it all seemed perfect. then i stopped into magnation and literally had to summon all my will power to walk out without a magazine as i had convinced myself that i probably needed the 5 i had in my hand desperately. seriously i think its a problem.

on the flipside i did channel this evil addiction and make some spanking new cards.

marley card


nikki card


like i said, my name is jess and i am addicted to paper products xx