22.6.10

vintage jealously

So you may or may not have noticed i have a slight weakness for pretty dresses. Especially pretty vintage dresses. So this little sneak peek of the new lookbook from my favourite online vintage store twin set pretty much sent me into a mini meltdown today. 


image via twinset photographs by jessica klingelfuss


Seriously


I wish that I was kidding. Look at those pictures


I can't wait to see the full looks but i am already lusting over how lovely it would be to wear those gloves and that grey jacket to beat this chilly Melbourne winter. Now if only my hair and makeup could look as gorgeous as the lovely Renee and Jordan do in those pictures too (a little mad men like don't you think?) I think I would be pretty happy all round. 


So go visit the lovely twin set site and their blog too and look out for the new lookbook