12.9.10

travel in soft focus

wandering the streets of Downtown Salt Lake City

Double exposure NYC style  - thats a mash of the Empire State, Ludlow, and Central Park

Arlington Cemetry

Band shell in Central Park

Cloud Gate in Chicago

Underneath Cloud Gate in Chicago

So I finally got my films processed from my little travel adventure over to America earlier in the year and I thought I would share a few with you. I took them with my Diana Mini and apart from a minor (ok major) incident where the camera may have kind of eaten a roll of Kodak film - with most of my first few days in NYC on it - they turned out ok. Still, it was slightly awkward. But thankfully there were a few nice results.  I'll share a few more gems when I finish scanning them all in. 

Also I'm starting to plan my next holiday - thinking the destination will be New Zealand! Have you been? Any ideas where to go?