10.12.10

Christmas Shopping!



 So it is only 15 days until Christmas - yikes! I personally haven't started any of my shopping yet and in case you haven't either here are a few places you can pick up my goodies online and in store :

Online


In store

Thread Den Fitzroy 
thread den - north melbourne
level 1, 16 Errol Street 
North Melbourne, Victoria

thread den - fitzroy
422 Brunswick Street 
Fitzroy , Victoria

fannyz 
shop 4 174 chapel street 
Windsor, Victoria

Limerence 
2/1642 Burwood Hwy, Belgrave Victoria. 

Paper Fusion
50 Grantham Street, Wembley WA


And of course, all the goodies are still available form me in my Madeit and Big Cartel Stores

AND I have only 3 more market days left for 2010!

Rose Street Artist Market 
60 Rose Street Fitzroy  11am - 5pm 
Saturday 11 December & Sunday 12th December  
Sunday 19th December