14.6.11

rain.food.rain.

This weekend I was lucky enough to head up to Sydney for a long weekend away. It's not the first time I have been and it isn't going to be the last (I'm heading back in September).


Sadly we had some bad luck with the weather - it rained ALL weekend. And I mean ALL weekend. So unfortunately a lot of our plans were washed away and we were left a little listless. As a result we ate a lot. A whole lot. We had an amazing night at El Loco munching away on yummy tacos. We spent a whole day in Manly eating ice cream, macaroons, sampling drinks at 4 Pines Brewery and finishing up with an amazing dinner at Hugo's


We were also lucky enough to see an awesome performance at the Opera House and check out the Vivid Lights installations at Circular Quay. 


Oh and I saw Simon Baker at the Art Gallery of NSW. I think I am maybe still swooning now. (I know this is ridiculous) 


Here are a few happy snaps from the weekend to tide you over until I get my head back into working mode this week. 


yummy hot chocolate at Cafe Ish