19.7.11

3x3 moments July


So it looks like once again my best laid plans to blog up a storm have once again become unstuck. I'm busily working away on some new custom designed invitation sets, logos and market goodies which I am busily photographing whenever a get a spare minute (and a rare sunny day). Excitingly I'm also about to move house into a super awesome light filled gem, so apologies in advance for the sporadic blogging during August. 

With the end of July almost here I thought I would do a mini wrap up about what I have been up to for the last few weeks. So from left to right starting at the top, here are 9 moments for July:

top row
1. decorating sweet presents with origami hearts
2. a sneak peek of a custom illustrations for the lovely ladies from Thread Den MSFW Market
3. filling the house with pretty flowers
middle row
1. shopping at mud for amazing presents for amazing friends (visit if you haven't!)
2. taking the plunge & getting my fringe cut - loving it!
3. visiting awesome cafe's like chez dre for design meetings with cool clients
bottom row
1. more working lunches at woolly bully
2. custom invite designs for gorgeous couples
3. reading Amazing Face by the super lovely Zoe Foster - it really is amazing & here I am at the book signing with the lady herself

Also, this weekend I will be at the North Melbourne Market on Sunday 26th July. I'm planning on having all of my usual fun paper goods plus a few new products to share. So stop by Errol Street on the weekend! All the details are over here