25.11.11

Tulle & other sweet things

So it has been a while since my last post - months in fact. But never fear, I have crawled out from under my pile of wedding invitations and other adventures! All this means that  I have a whole bunch of things to share with you - starting next week, so stay tuned. 

In the mean time, I thought I would share a little friday cuteness with you. I've mentioned before how much I love stop motion animations, and it's also pretty clear how much I love weddings too. So as you can well imagine, this gem of a video by New Zealander's Bayly & Moore documenting Marina & Andy's wedding made my little heart skip a beat.



Amazing hey? I dare you not to smile while watching it - it's impossible! 

And PS - ho wbeautiful is Marina's dress?


Remember when I made a little stop motion video? Marina & Andy's video has inspired me to make another one over the holidays (more to share about my holiday plans next week)