4.11.10

Weekend Market Palooza!






I have been busy as a bee this week getting ready for a big weekend of market fun. I will be at 3 markets this weekend! No, I didn't clone myself - my amazing, lovely super sister (sucking up enough?) will be filling in for me at The Rose Street Artists' Markets this Sunday while I am at the North Melbourne Market. Plus I will be at The Rose Street Artists' Markets on Saturday too - phew I am tired just thinking about it!  Anyway, there will be LOTS of fun new things including the full range of Christmas cards and gift tags, so get in early! 


Saturday 6th November 


The Rose Street Artists' Markets
60 Rose Street Fitzroy
11-5pm



Sunday 7th November 

The Rose Street Artists' Markets
60 Rose Street Fitzroy
11-5pm

North Melbourne Market 
Lithuanian Club - Enter Via Errol Street or Raglan Street
North Melbourne 
10am - 2pm 

Hopefully see you there!