26.2.12

Kasia and Adam - Custom invitations


I'm really excited to finally be sharing this wedding suite with you. I was lucky enough to work with Kasia and Adam last year to design a custom suite for their November nuptials. 

Being a spring wedding, the couple quite liked the idea of floral theme in their colours - green and a rich purple - and lots of romantic script. For this particular design I spent a lot of time hand drawing what felt like a gardens worth of flowers, trees and leaves to create the cascading blooms that feature throughout the suite. The end result was something quite special - elegant, wistful and above all very romantic. 

I know I always say it, but it really was a breeze working with this lovely couple and I feel very lucky to have been a part of it all. 

Here are a few more shots of the suite details - enjoy.