12.5.08

extra extra read all about it.....

this weekend was my first week at the rose street artist markets down in fitzroy and it was pretty fun. i was excited to actually sell some of my work and have a few hot chocolates at the same time. and there are so many lovely things there i had to stop myself from spending all my money on them. i did buy a lovely swallow necklace which was gorgeous & as soon as i take a pic soon to show you. anyway here are a few pics of my bits & pieces which are also available at my madeit store so take a look!
me & my little stall

sophie & her birdy friends stationery set

nikki sewn gift card
maddie postcards

i'm at rose street next week too so if you are in melbourne stop by and say hello. and in other breaking news (too much abc for me) i got a job. yup no one thought would happen but i start in a week so wish me luck!