9.3.10

decorating + bright rugs




i love to decorate my house. ever since i was a little girl i have been decorating, drawing little plans and measuring my furniture so i could give new life to my space, driving my mum crazy for sure. and i still do it to this day, even after studying architecture and being surrounded by samples and tiles all day. 


the lovely people over at buyster are sending me one of their rugs to try out and review. and it's a lovely blood orange. when it arrives i'm planning on employing some of my not often used architcetural skills from uni and put together a little architectural styling posts of sorts. you know, how to make your room look rad with a cool rug such as this beauty from buyster. clever? well i thought so.  


so i will share this before or after with you soon. in the meantime go check out the full range of rugs available.