4.3.10

markets+ a little sale


So as some of you may know, i am heading away on a little holiday soon to the USA to spend some time with my best friend exploring New York, Seattle, DC, San Fran, Portland + Phoenix. And its coming up pretty soon. 

In 54 days actually. 

Not that I am counting at all.

What this means is that in 54 days I will not be here in my beloved Melbourne selling lovely stationery and the like for about 5 weeks which is a little sad and scary for me. But great for you. Why you ask? Well I am having a little leaving on a jet plane sale. Yep a sale. So you can stock up on all things truth.be.told and not miss me too much while i am away. 

For me it is also a great chance to say bye bye to some of my designs - because I have big plans for my little label that could when I get back. Some of my lovely ladies have been around since the start and whilst I still love them, well I think maybe its time for them to just take a little break for a while and share some of the limelight with my new designs. Never fear though - the wholesale range isn't changing one bit, you will just see a new + fresh group of designs at markets and in my madeit store.   

So here is the deal - from this weekend - 6th March until the 22nd April I will be having a wee little sale in my shop + at  my market stalls.  So here is what you will be saving - 

Gift Cards now $ 4 each 

Sewn Gift Cards now $ 5 each

Notelet sets $ 5 each (normally $14.95)

Writing Sets $ 15 (normally $19.95)

A4 art prints now $ 20

A5 art prints now $10


So check out my shop this Saturday 6th March for the super leaving on a jet plane sale. 

Oh and this long weekend I will be at Rose Street Artist Markets in Fitzroy both Saturday and Sunday so do stop on by and say hello! I only have 2 more markets after this weekend

Rose Street Artist Markets - 60 Rose Street Fitzroy 11am - 5pm Saturday + Sundays



oh and also you can now be my fan on facebook. i've always wanted fans :)