17.8.10

Disband: Sneak Peek 2


Only ONE WEEK to go until Disband opens in Melbourne at No Vacancy
Jeepers! I am well and truly excited. I have 3 new artworks for you and I'm kind of pretty stoked with them.
And here is a little sneak peek of one of these newbies as a work in progress. 

I'm also excited because in addition to these new artworks I have been helping out as a kind of woman on the ground helping the fabulous Angela and Renee by finding furniture and other loveliness to use in the installation. And it has been fun, except now I have extreme retro furniture envy. Really. So here are some of the goodies that I picked up but to see what the lovely ladies whip them into you will just have to come by the gallery and see! 




Oh and don't forget to come to opening night my dears!! Thursday 26th August 6-9pm!!!