4.2.11

WIP & Music - Film Clip Friday The Antlers - Two

 So it has been a little quiet around these parts lately, especially in the drawing area. This isn't because i haven't been drawing but rather because I have been working on commissioned work that I can't share with you quite yet. 


Here are a couple of sneak peeks for you just so you can see I'm telling the truth here: 

I've been working on a series of illustrations for the lovely Peta from dresscode - if you are in Melbourne check out her upcoming classes at Thread Den to get a few super tips on how to dress for your body type

And an ongoing project that is pretty much all about covering a wall. 41 metres of temporary wall to be exact. Yikes.

 And of course being Friday I have a new film clip for you. I'm off to the Laneway Festival in Melbourne tomorrow so this weeks clip is from the The Antlers who I will be seeing hopefully through the forecasted torrential rain storm.