6.5.11

FilmClip Friday - By Me

So I thought I would share a fun little project I have been working on for the last few days. At work we are having a mini short film festival - kind of like a reeeeaaaalllly rookie version of tropfest.

We only had a few rules - shoot it on an iphone, feature a hard hat (I work in an Architectural office) and mention North Melbourne (where our office is). I kind of broke the first rule as my iPhone was not playing nice with my computer, so instead this little baby is shot stop animation style on my Canon 500D and assembled in iMovie. 
I had the best time doing it - making all the letters and hearts, taking the stills, selecting music - it was awesome. Think I might make another one for fun soon. 

Anyway - enjoy! And let me know what you think


For I Love You from truthbetold on Vimeo.


Animation by me 

Music - Why do you let me stay here? by She & Him