26.3.12

Come & visit at Finders Keepers!

I am super excited to finally share with you that I will be at Finders Keepers Market here in Melbourne! I had such an amazing time last year and I can't wait to set up my stall and share all of the new goodies I have busily been working away at the last few months. 


And the most exciting part - other than getting to sell my goodies, meet lovely people, have a wine & listen to some sweet music - is the venue. This year the market has moved from down at Docklands to the Royal Exhibition Building at Carlton Gardens. I don't want to sound like a 15 year old but O-M-G am I excited.


The market is set to take place on Friday 20th April 6pm - 10pm and Saturday 21st April 10am - 5pm. 








Check out the event details over on facebook or on the Finders Keepers website


I'll be sharing some new peeks in the coming weeks but in the mean time make sure to tell everyone about the market and come by if you can!