24.1.13

Australia Day sale at truthbetold!

































This weekend marks one of my favourite days - Australia Day. Why you ask? Well Australia Day has always been a really fun celebration me - its a long weekend, the hottest 100, full of tall tales, burning snags on the bbq, maybe a few beers and almost certainly a lamington. And I love a lamington.

So I thought I would share this love around a little by hosting a sale in my store to celebrate Australia Day - how would you like 30% off everything in store from Jan 25th to Jan 31st? 
I thought so. SO grab yourself a lamington and maybe some vegemite toast if you are into that sort of thing and visit our stall - we are 100% Aussie made! 

Simply enter the code LAMINGTON at check out to claim the discount

Happy Australia Day!