4.4.12

Life lately (according to instagram)


It's pretty well known that I am a little addicted to instagram. Ok, I am addicted. Follow along at truthbejess if you like.

But the great thing about this addiction is that I can share with you all of the things that are happening at truth.be.told headquarters. And lately life around here has consisted mainly of preparing goodies for the Finders Keepers Market here in Melbourne - 2 weeks to go eek!! 

I've been busily making some new products (can you spot them) and organising other fun things like new business cards for the day. This coming weekend is my major production weekend so I will have lots of new pics to share next week. 

And of course a girl can't work all of the time so life has also been about yummy brunches, pretty dresses and seeing fun movies. I also made an epic rainbow cake for my friend who has left home to live in Sweden. 

Oh and did I mention that I got an AMAZING new table and chair set? The folks at my favourite cafe Fandango gifted it to me - how nice is that? They remembered how much I loved it when they got it and now it is sitting happily in my house. How nice! If you are in North Melbourne you must go and visit them.