8.8.12

Kate & Luke's wedding in Cosmo Bride!



I've been waiting patiently to be able to share this with you and finally I can - one of the lovely couples I designed wedding stationery for - Kate and Luke - have their wedding featured in the latest issue of Cosmo Bride

As you might have guessed, I am kind of excited about this. Actually, I'm SUPER excited about this. The work I did for Kate and Luke is one of my favourite wedding projects, so it is lovely to see it in print. Plus there is a photo of the programs I did featured in the spread, so I'm extra excited!

Below is a little peek at the spread in the magazine, but do check out the gorgeous photographers Love Katie & Sarah for more images of the day (and my work too!)

If you would like to hear more about the stationery I designed for the wedding, check out this  post