12.8.08

tag your it

image by brettm8

The super sweet Jane of Strawberry Season has tagged me

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person you tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they've been tagged, by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

six random things about little old me:

1. I like old musicals like oklahoma & high society
2. I am named Jessica after the character in Man from Snowy River
3. I love drinking tea + may be a little addicted to my turkish apple from here
4. I collect coloured glass (i'm running out of spots for them)
5. My first cd was east 17. yep, i actually own up to that

6. My favourite place I have ever visited is the Big Pineapple