9.8.09

market wrap up

today was the thread den market in north melbourne and it was a lovely way to spend the day at my little stall. i had a spot in the ballroom of the lithuanian club and it was great although i had trouble stopping myself from buying all the lovely things from my neighbours. 
i had a fantastic day and it was great to see so many friendly faces, including hollie + mike, anna + my neighbour susan of spin spin who does gorgeous screen printing.   
thanks to everyone who stopped in a said hello! it has gotten me all excited for my market dates at rose street in september


my little stall (how great is the table!)



more of my stall


the ballroom space (how lovely!)


the gorgeous shoes i picked up from the thread den stall


and the little drawing i was working on during the day