16.10.09

once upon exhibition

Once Upon is an exhibition being put together by the ever talented and super lovely Angela of Leeloo and Renee Anne (you can also check out their gorgeous new shop here). And i am very excited to be a part of this exhibition because it will be my first for real proper exhibition but also because of the AMAZING people that are in it whom I could only wish to be as talented as Catherine Campbell and Kareena Zerefos and so many others. Like I said I am excited. You should be too. And you should go and check it out if you can. Take a look at the poster designed by this super talented lady or the exhibition website here for more details. I promise to give you a sneak peek soon.


Also I am at Rose Street Markets again this Sunday so do come down and say hi. I will also have some of my new Christams range to share with you but mnore on that later.