5.12.09

change hurts my heart








times they are a changing. my best friend is leaving tomorrow to go to costa rica + america for 6 months.  and i'm super sad about it. i honestly feel like a little lost button. but it kind of works for you guys - i have being trying to distract myself so i have been going crazy on the creative front. which means lots of new designs for you over the next few weeks starting with the lovely cards above. and i have them as prints too. so come along to rose street tomorrow and say hi and cheer me up and pick up lots of goodies for your loved ones. and i will be having special deals coming up to christmas at the market ! i will also be adding these new goodies to my madeit shop in the next few days

p.s my lost parcel is found! to say i was relived is an understatement. i still am rather annoyed at australia post though but thankful that they found my parcel