9.6.10

i left my heart in San Francisco




The De Young Museum 

Outdoor movies in San Fran - at the park where the Full Houses are - awesome

Sonoma is gorgeous - I would move there in a heart beat

Grace Cathedral

Wandering around the streets of San Fran - so amazing

Seeing a Banksy in 'the wild' - after we saw Exit Through Gift Shop

Bay to Breakers - a fun run with a difference & 300,000 people

Gorgeous houses

I really did leave my heart in San Francisco. I have wanted to go there since I was in Grade 2 and made my fake trip plan. And I was not disappointed. I only had a few days there but it was a cool city. Amazing art, story book houses, crazy amazing food. What more could you want?

San Fran highlights:

1. Wandering Haight Street down to Golden Gate Park
2. Our drive to Sonoma for a little fun afternoon of wine and beautiful scenic driving
3. Seeing a Banksy in Chinatown
4. Yummy food everywhere - seriously!
5. Amazing street art at every turn - literally
6. Grace Cathedral & SFMoMA -amazing gallery & amazing building