30.8.10

BRAND NEW NEWS




So I have been a busy bee lately making some changes behind the scenes here at truth.be.told headquarters. 

I'm excited to share the the first bit of news with you - I have a new store! 
I'll give you a second to air-five me via the interweb. even throw in a star jump if you like. 

OK - so you will find my brand new store over here www.truthbetolddesign.bigcartel.com
I'm still stocking it up t the brim but go and have a peek and let me know what you think. 
Oh and never fear - you can still pick up my goodies at over at super rad store leeloo also.



the second little bit of news is that if you have a store and like my stuff you can now wholesale it directly from me! If you are interested just email me at info{at}truthbetold.com.au for more details and a catalogue. 


and the third piece of news - and last for this evening! - is that I also do custom work - so if you need any illustrations, custom designed invites or stationery feel free to email info{at}truthbetold.com.au

I will be posting up some examples of such custom work this week so stay tuned!