27.8.10

did someone say special offer?





Did someone say special offer? Heck yes they did!!  The truly ace ladies of Leeloo  are offering a very limited 15% off artworks currently on show in Melbourne. Everything is packing up and heading home this Sunday, so you only have until Saturday 28th August to take up this offer. How do you get such a deal I hear you ask? Well, simply mention this blog post, its that easy.  


Tomorrow is also the last day you can catch the exhibition in its Melbourne showing so make sure you stop by the gallery if you are in town between 11-5. I think I will be there for most of  the day so say hi! 


And thank you to all the lovely people who came to the opening - seriously it was a super fun night indeed!


And here are my 3 pieces - I am really super happy with these, I had a lot of fun drawing them and for once they actually turned out how they looked in my head! so rare



blackbird - on sale 


i'm looking right through you - on sale


i want to hold your hand - sold