30.3.11

Market Moments

So here are a few more photos from Finders Keepers over the weekend. I took loads, but here are a few of my faves including some of my favourite stalls and things.

 A close up of my stall - lots of garland, vintage pieces and flowers too.

The early crowd on Saturday morning 

 Flower petals at the Mr Lincoln flower stall - so lovely!

 

 Cute chalk drawings near my stall. 

 My fave band from the weekend - the Olivettes
 making sweet paper hearts and headbands - the guys from trialanderror for Paper Convention Collective
 Anna from Able & Game running her super rad stall

 The lovely Emily Green - I picked up one of her necklaces
And the equally lovely Emma Leonard at her gorgeous stall - she also had a STUNNING piece in the Drawn from Fashion exhibition
And I wouldn't have gotten through the weekend without cupcakes from Mister Nice Guy - quite possibly the best cupcakes I have ever had, and I eat alot of cupcakes

The super amazing Leeloo stall

Now that the market is all done I will be spending a little time updating the shop with loads more goodies for you. And I also have a super sneak peek at a wedding invitation design I have been working on which I am really excited about - I love designing wedding stationery!