28.4.11

moments

i heart the usa - all photos by me from left to right : top 1. guggenheim museum, nyc 2. angels flight,(aka the park from 500 days of summer) downtown LA 3. santa monica beach, LA  4. NYC city lights 5. Seattle Library, WA 6. The Highline in Chelsea, NYC


I just realised that a year ago today I set off on my American odysessy. It doesn't feel like a year since I jetted off on my 5 week break in the US of A - it feels so much longer, probably because I kind of miss that time so much. It probably goes without saying, but I wish that I was heading off to NYC again today or any day for that matter.  

The pictures above are some of my favourites from the trip, and have been on my desktop at work since the day I got back.

While I may be at my day job today and not in Central Park, on the bright side, I have some great news and new projects to share with you tomorrow!