25.4.11

Much Love Monday - head in the clouds

I have been loving the extra long weekend. Obviously 5 days off is always brilliant, that goes without saying. I took a little time away from eating chocolate to spend some time exploring places close to home and far away. I spent a little time in the city exploring the lane ways and visiting NGV. I also hit the road to visit the lovely Hanging Rock and super charming Woodend. As always I took my cameras along with me and here are a few of my favourites.


leaf art at the water wall on Collins Street

 exploring at Hanging Rock


exploring at Hanging Rock - and yes I may have yelled Miranda a few times 

Inventive hipsters (or cheeky revelers on a Saturday night) find alternative bike storage in the CBD

Check out other much love entries at Anna's lovely blog