5.10.11

Custom Illustration - sweet engagement portrait


I have mentioned maybe a few (thousand) times how much I love working on custom jobs - be it illustration, invitations or anything in between. And this recent job was no different. 

This couple are newly engaged and asked me to create an illustration for them to use as part of their invitation. They have maybe the cutest engagement story ever and are super lovely, so we tried to reflect all of this in the illustration taking into account everything from the details in the books to their clothes. Oh and you may notice a little bit of a height difference there - they wanted to play on this and I think the result is pretty sweet and reflects their loved up ways nicely, even if I do say so myself. 

More newly finished commissions coming up later this week!