10.10.11

two + two = sneak peek


This weekend was one for the books. Not because it was filled with all sorts of rockstar happenings but because it was the exact opposite. And it was amazing for that exact reason. 

I worked pretty much the whole weekend only briefly leaving my desk to go duck into the NGV so I didn't miss this and pick up my new glasses - both pairs - yes I am now that blind. 

So what kept me so happily sitting at my desk cutting, folding and measuring all weekend you ask? Invitations of course! I finished production on two sets this weekend - one was the finishing items for a set - place cards and orders of ceremony - for an elegant alpine inspired wedding. This set has been so enjoyable to work on because I loved the theme so much.  

And the second set was another gorgeous wedding set for a lovely friend of mine, which makes it even more special. I have loved designing this set so much - it's all spring time blossoms, sweet typography and gorgeous peach and pale green details. I'm kind of sad it is all done but I am so excited for my friend to see it. I can't share the full set yet but here are a few sneak peeks of both my spring time and alpine sets: 


Over the next few weeks I'll be sharing some of my recent invitations - including these ones - with details about the design and inspiration.